Sugar: Natural or Added? New Edition 6-PACK
(Level 21) Sugar: Natural or Added? (sequence: sugar-cane-growing and sugar-making processes; procedure: a basic sugar recipe ‘Frozen Grape Balls’ is uniquely changed by adding more ingredients containing lactose (yoghurt) and glucose (oats )
This new edition has new chapters, updated facts and has been completely redesigned. Features Queensland sugar cane growing, harvesting, processing – including pests and the cane toad! A great fruit fructose recipe that children can make without parental supervision; Australian Dietary guidelines for children's daily fruit serves and much more.
Teacher Edition - Sugar: Natural or Added? (New Edition) (Only $8.00 each)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.