Kittens 6-pack (Level 2) 30% Discount
Word Count: 33 | High Frequency Words: 58%
Beautifully designed nonfiction. Rhyming labels, such as 'paws' and 'claws' support large clear images.
Teacher Edition: Kittens (Only $7.00 each)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – e.g. literal, visual, recall, prior knowledge and levelled inferential questions
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
Other related titles
Cats Are the Best Pets (Level 16)
Jake the Grumpy Cat (Level 20)
Jake Hates the Cat Box (Level 20)
Vets and Pets Thematic Books Pack
14-book Pack Levels 1–31 (35% discount)