Train Your Dog 6-pack (Level 4) 30% Discount
Was: $53.70 (price includes gst)
Word Count: 75 | High Frequency Words: 84%
Introductory-level Exposition Synopsis: A nonfiction that shows delightful images of children and their families training dogs to learn key commands, such as Sit! Stay! Get the ball! Exposition Statement: 'Everyone should train their dog to be a good dog.'
Teacher Edition: Train Your Dog (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – e.g. literal, visual, recall, prior knowledge and levelled inferential questions
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
Adventure Dog title (fiction, humour)
The Biggest and Best Bone (Level 18)
SAVE with this popular pack
Vets and Pets Thematic Books Pack
14-book Pack (Levels 1–31)