Train Your Dog 6-pack (Level 4) 30% Discount
Was: $53.70 (price includes gst)
Word Count: 75 | High Frequency Words: 84%
Introductory-level Exposition Synopsis: A nonfiction that shows delightful images of children and their families training dogs to learn key commands, such as Sit! Stay! Get the ball! Exposition Statement: 'Everyone should train their dog to be a good dog.'
Teacher Edition: Train Your Dog (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – e.g. literal, visual, recall, prior knowledge and levelled inferential questions
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
Dog-training titles (fiction, humour)
Jump Up (Level 1)
Mr McFurtle Trains His Puppy (Level 16)
Helping Dogs titles (fiction)
Yelp! Help! (Level 4)
Bark Baxter Bark! (Level 23) Paired fiction title – paired with Level 24 Lionel the Sly Snake.
Adventure Dog title (fiction, humour)
The Biggest and Best Bone (Level 18)
SAVE with this popular pack
Vets and Pets Thematic Books Pack
14-book Pack (Levels 1–31)