Turn On the Sprinkler 6-pack (Level 5) 30% Discount
Was: $53.70 (price include gst)
Word Count: 106 | High Frequency Words: 82%
Dad wants to water the plants. But there is no water coming out of the sprinkler, so he enlists the help of the family, to no avail. The ending shows Dad closely inspecting the sprinkler and water sprays all over him! A dog character adds visual humour on each page.
Teacher Edition: Turn On the Sprinkler (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Fiction literacy questions – e.g. precis, character and word study
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – e.g. literal, visual, recall, prior knowledge and levelled inferential questions
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
Water and sustainability titles
Our One Ocean (Level 25) nonfiction
Flush New Edition (Level 25) nonfiction
Sustainability Thematic Books Pack
10-book Pack (Levels 5–28)
SPRING/SUMMER Thematic Books Pack
10-book Pack (Levels 2–28)
NEW Prepare your underachieving Foundation Year students for Levels 1 and 2.