Me and My Grandad 6-pack (Level 7) 30% Discount
Was: $53.70 (price include gst)
Word Count: 142 | High Frequency Words: 77%
Synopsis: A grandson stays with Grandad after school. He makes Grandad a cup of tea which is too hot. So Grandad has a nap while it cools down. But what happens to the tea? For Mathematics discussion, the text includes time-themed words and a clock on the wall shows different times.
Teacher Edition: Me and My Grandad (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Fiction literacy questions – e.g. precis, character and word study
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – e.g. literal, visual, recall, prior knowledge and levelled inferential questions
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
A clock-based reader
Rickety Tickety Tock (Level 9) Our adapted verse of Hickory Dickory Dock.
NEW Prepare your underachieving Foundation Year students for our Levels 1 and 2.
Pre-levels 1–2 Pre-readers Pack