Drive Slower 6-pack (Level 8) 30% Discount
Was: $53.70 (price include gst)
Word Count: 131 | High Frequency Words: 78%
Synopsis: Dad is driving the family in their new car to the shops. Text is supported by illustrations showing the changes in speed on the speedometer and very animated characters, such as mum who tells Dad to go: "Faster!", "Slower!" and "Stop!". At the end, Dad sits in the passenger seat and Mum drives!
Teacher Edition: Drive Slower (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Fiction literacy questions – e.g. precis, character and word study
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – e.g. literal, visual, recall, prior knowledge and levelled inferential questions
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.