At the Beach 6-pack (Level 8) 30% Discount
Was: $53.70 (price include gst)
Word Count: 142 | High Frequency Words: 76%
Synopsis: A family day at the beach on the first day of summer sees everyone get in the water except for Aunty Bea who falls asleep on the shore. The end of the story shows a huge wave splashing over Aunty Bea who decides she may as well join the family after all! Supported by our Level 23 Wave Riders – includes the science of waves.
Teacher Edition: At the Beach (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Fiction literacy questions – e.g. precis, character and word study
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – e.g. literal, visual, recall, prior knowledge and levelled inferential questions
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
SPRING/SUMMER Thematic Books Pack
10-book Pack (Levels 2–28)
NEW Prepare your underachieving Foundation Year students for our Levels 1 and 2.
Pre-levels 1–2 Pre-readers Pack