A Lip-Smacking Smoothie 6-pack (Level 10) 30% Discount
Word Count: 108 | High Frequency Words: 56%
Introductory-level, image-based procedural text – shows how to make a healthy lip-smacking smoothie with few ingredients, such as fruit, milk or yoghurt.
Teacher Edition: A Lip-Smacking Smoothie (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – e.g. literal, visual, recall, prior knowledge and levelled inferential questions
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
More food-related titles:
Bread Feeds the World (Level 16) Incl. Australian content
Amazing Milk (Level 20) Incl. Australian content
Sugar: Natural or Added? New Edition (Level 21) Incl. Queensland content
Chocolate Celebrations (Level 25) Incl. South Australian content
Pancakes (Level 11) Introductory-level, image-based procedural text