What Grows Next? 6-pack (Level 12) 20% Discount
Introductory-level Report and Inquiry
Word Count: 204 | High Frequency Words: 51%
Synopsis: Follow the illustrations and supportive text of a frog's life cycle.
What Grows Next? Teacher Edition (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
More related titles:
The Frog Princess (Level 12)
The Fly and the Tadpole (Level 12)
Teeny-Weeny Animals (Level 23) A chapter about frogs.
INQUIRY SCIENCE Thematic Books Pack
10-book Pack (Levels 5–29)