Four and Twenty Blackbirds 6-pack (Level 13 Verse) 20% Discount
This is Literacy Tower's adaptation of Sing a Song a Sixpence. Use with Level 13 nonfiction 'Where Do Nursery Rhymes Come From?'
Synopsis: Can the blackbirds outsmart the cook? How will the blackbirds avoid being baked in a pie? Text includes Mathematics themes.
Four and Twenty Blackbirds Teacher Edition (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
More related titles:
VERSE Thematic Books Pack (Levels 2–15)
15-book Pack incl. a plush Grusilda dragon hand-puppet.