Two Silly Dwarves and a Troll 6-pack (Level 14) 20% Discount
Synopsis: How big is that troll? From the other end of the bridge, the dwarves think the troll looks small. But when one of them gets closer ...
Two Silly Dwarves and a Troll Teacher Edition (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
More silly-character related titles:
Two Silly Dwarves Toss a Coin (Level 14) humorous narrative
The Silly Squealing Pigs (Level 15) humorous narrative
The Frog Princess (Level 12) humorous narrative