Bread Feeds the World 6-pack (Level 16) 20% Discount
Word Count: 616
Bread Feeds the World is ideal for HASS and Chemical Sciences. There are two procedural-text lessons across two recipe chapters – one for damper and one for NZ Maori bread – they are clearly designed with photos, and many subheadings and symbols to support students. Includes bread representing many cultures in Australia.
Bread Feeds the World Teacher Edition (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
More food and procedural titles:
Pancakes (Level 11)
Yes, Fries Please! (Level 19)