Please Do Not Feed the Ducks 6-pack (Level 17) 20% Discount
Synopsis: A humorous narrative about three ducks (Beryl, Cheryl and Meryl) working together as team. But will the three ducks be able to read the new sign? Beryl, Cheryl and Meryl are hungry. Perhaps the new sign is the reason.
Please Do Not Feed the Ducks Teacher Edition (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Fiction literacy questions – e.g. precis, character and word study
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
More related titles:
Birds Birds Birds Birds NEW EDITION (Level 10)