Mrs Mumbletrouble's Tummy Rumbles 6-pack (Level 19) 20% Discount
Synopsis: Mrs Mumbletrouble is a hilarious character in an equally hilarious story who narrates her story with many alliterative phrases. Naughty old Mrs Mumbletrouble does great gurgling, growling, grumbling rumbles at all the wrong places! The author was inspired to write this story when she was at the dentist and his tummy was growling constantly.
Mrs Mumbletrouble's Tummy Rumbles Teacher Edition (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Fiction literacy questions – e.g. precis, character and word study
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
More hilarious food-related titles: