Let's Go to Queensland 6-Pack NEW EDITION (Level 22) 25% Discount
25% discount as this title is in the Australian States and Territories Series.
FREE ACTIVITIES SHEETS and ANSWERS SHEETS PDF with EVERY 6-PACK ORDER
NEW EDITION PUBLISHED IN 2020: Ideal for Years 2 to Year 4 students. Features a range of topics from Queensland first peoples to explorers to immigrants to the present, including alignment to many content areas in the Australian Curriculum. A great itinerary for travel around Queensland. Includes a discussion chapter.
16-pages, 189mm x 200mm, colour.
SAVE Series-set (1 each of the 7 Australian States and Territories titles)
Let's Go to New South Wales (Level 31); Let's Go to Western Australia (Level 31); Let's Go to Tasmania (Level 31); Let's Go to Victoria (Level 31); Let's Go to South Australia(Level 31); Let’s Go to the Territories (Level 31) and Let's Go to Queensland (Level 22)
Teacher Edition: Let's Go to Queensland
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
Want more Queensland-content books? Click here.