FREE Guide Dog (Teacher Edition) Level 5)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – e.g. literal, visual, recall, prior knowledge and levelled inferential questions
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
FREE One 6-pack per school POSTAGE FREE Full price usually $53.70
Why? Our printer printed too many copies of this title, so we're delighted to offer this book free.
Great for International Guide Dog Day 25 April.
A uniquely designed book with much repetition of sight and non-sight words.
Word Count: 92 | High Frequency Words: 78%
SAVE with this pack of related titles!
Vets and Pets Thematic Books Pack
14-book Pack (Levels 1–31)