Let's Go to Queensland 6-pack (Level 22) NEW EDITION
NEW EDITION PUBLISHED IN TERM 1, 2020
A levelled nonfiction for Year 2 to Year 4/5 students. Features a range of fascinating topics from Queensland first peoples to explorers to immigrants to the present, including alignment to many content areas in the Australian Curriculum. A great itinerary for travel around Queensland. Includes a discussion chapter.
Level 22, 16-pages, 189mm x 200mm, colour
Let's Go to Queensland (Teacher Edition) NEW EDITION (Only $8.00 each)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
Let's Go to New South Wales; Let's Go to Western Australia; Let's Go to Tasmania; Let's Go to Victoria; Let's Go to South Australia; Let’s Go to the Territories and Let's Go to Queensland (L22) New Edition
Want more Queensland-content books? Click here.