Pizza Time 6-pack (Level 3) 30% discount
Was: $53.70 (price includes gst)
Word Count: 62 | High Frequency Words: 70%
Introductory-level Procedure Synopsis: It is time to make a pizza using few ingredients!
Teacher Edition: Pizza Time (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – e.g. literal, visual, recall, prior knowledge and levelled inferential questions
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
Save with this popular pack of procedural readers
PROCEDURE/SEQUENCE Thematic Books Pack
12-book Pack (Levels 3–25)
More food-related titles
Pancakes (Level 11) nonfiction, procedure
Bread Feeds the World (Level 16) nonfiction, procedure for damper and describes bread from many cultures in Australia.
Don't Talk With Your Mouth Full (Level 19) fiction, humour
Prepare your underachieving Foundation Year students for Levels 1 and 2.
Pre-levels 1–2 Pre-readers Pack