Sniff Sniff Snuffle Snort 6-pack (Level 6) 30% Discount
Was: $53.70 (price include gst)
Word Count: 59 | High Frequency Words: 30%
Synopsis: An alliterative verse that also provides discussion opportunities to reinforce empathy when someone is unwell.
Teacher Edition: Sniff Sniff Snuffle Snort (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Fiction literacy questions – e.g. precis, character and word study
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – e.g. literal, visual, recall, prior knowledge and levelled inferential questions
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
Title featuring illness
I've Got the Runniest Nose (Level 16) fiction, humour
Titles featuring bodily sounds
Mrs Mumbletrouble's Tummy Rumbles (Level 19) fiction, humour
I've Got the Hiccups (Level 19) fiction, helping others