Rollercoaster Thrill 6-pack (Level 10)
Verse / Family Fun | Machines, Fun
Word Count: 97 | High Frequency Words: 64%
Have you been on a rollercoaster? Speeding up and zooming down on a rollercoaster can be thrilling and a bit scary at the same time!
Teacher Edition: Rollercoaster Thrill (Only $7.00 each)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Fiction literacy questions – e.g. precis, character and word study
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – e.g. literal, visual, recall, prior knowledge and levelled inferential questions
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.