Where Do Nursery Rhymes Come From? 6-pack (Level 13) 20% Discount
Synopsis: Do you know any nursery rhymes? What are your favourite nursery rhymes? Your favourite rhymes might be hundreds of years old!
Where Do Nursery Rhymes Come From? Teacher Edition (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
More related titles:
Four and Twenty Blackbirds (Level 13) narrative verse
Rickety Tickety Tock (Level 9) adapted verse
Hickory Dickory Dock (Level 9) nonfiction
VERSE Thematic Books Pack
15-book Pack (Levels 2–15) plus a plush Grusilda dragon hand-puppet.