Two Silly Dwarves Toss a Coin 6-pack (Level 14)
Term 4 GET 37% Discount – PAY DEC 21 or FEB 22
All 25 titles @ Levels 11–15
- FULL PRICE for 6 copies of each title = $55.50
- 37% DISCOUNT PRICE for 6 copies of each title = $34.97
(Advise at CHECKOUT NOTES if you’ll pay by DEC 21 or FEB 22. An invoice will be sent with books in Term 4.)
Word Count: 261 | High Frequency Words: 65%
Will the silly dwarves go left or right? Two silly dwarves are going on a picnic. But where will they end up?
Two Silly Dwarves Toss a Coin Teacher Edition (Only $7.00 each)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.