Mr McFurtle Trains His Puppy 6-pack (Level 16) 20% Discount
Synopsis: The well-meaning Mr McFurtle gets a puppy called 'Boris'. But can Mr McFurtle train his puppy before Mrs McFurtle comes home? Watch the hilarity unfold as he tries to train it to stay, sit and get the ball? Three more Mr McFurtle stories: Mr McFurtle's Picnic Disaster (L16); Mr McFurtle Makes Music (L17); Mr McFurtle's Fix-up Friday (L21).
Mr McFurtle Trains His Puppy Teacher Edition (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Fiction literacy questions – e.g. precis, character and word study
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
More dog-training titles: