Mr McFurtle Trains His Puppy 6-pack (Level 16)
Term 4 GET 37% Discount – PAY DEC 21 or FEB 22
All 25 titles @ Levels 16–20
- FULL PRICE for 6 copies of each title = $59.70
- 37% DISCOUNT PRICE for 6 copies of each title = $37.61
(Advise at CHECKOUT NOTES if you’ll pay by DEC 21 or FEB 22. An invoice will be sent with books in Term 4.)
Word Count: 471
Synopsis: What can Mr McFurtle train his puppy to do? Can Mr McFurtle train his puppy before Mrs McFurtle comes home? Can he train it to stay, sit, roll over, shake hands or get the ball?
Mr McFurtle Trains His Puppy Teacher Edition (Only $7.00 each)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Fiction literacy questions – e.g. precis, character and word study
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.