I've Got the Runniest Nose 6-pack (Level 16) 20% Discount
Synopsis: A humorous narrative with values themes. James thinks he has the worst cold ever! But his Dad doesn’t think it’s that bad. At least, not until the fourth day when Dad also gets a cold!
I've Got the Runniest Nose Teacher Edition (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Fiction literacy questions – e.g. precis, character and word study
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
More related titles:
Why Do We Blink? (Level 14) inquiry science
I've Got the Hiccups! (Level 19) narrative about teamwork