Gilbert the Goofy Guppy 6-pack (Level 18)
Term 4 GET 37% Discount – PAY DEC 21 or FEB 22
All 25 titles @ Levels 16–20
- FULL PRICE for 6 copies of each title = $59.70
- 37% DISCOUNT PRICE for 6 copies of each title = $37.61
(Advise at CHECKOUT NOTES if you’ll pay by DEC 21 or FEB 22. An invoice will be sent with books in Term 4.)
Word Count: 457
Synopsis: How can a guppy get noticed? Gilbert wants to be noticed. But, no matter how hard he tries, the other fish just laugh at him. And then ...
Gilbert the Goofy Guppy Teacher Edition (Only $7.00 each)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Fiction literacy questions – e.g. precis, character and word study
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.