Don't Talk With Your Mouth Full 6-pack (Level 19) 20% Discount
Synopsis: Have you ever talked with your mouth full? The boy in this story has a hilarious time at lunch when he is told not to talk with his mouth full by the lady who is looking after him. His descriptive observations of what's happening to the lady's sandwich are ignored, despite his protestations.
Don't Talk With Your Mouth Full Teacher Edition (Only $7.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
More related titles:
I've Got the Hiccups! (Level 19)