A Hundred Million Peas 6-pack (Level 22) 10% Discount
Chapter Book Synopsis: A hilarious and very descriptive story about a boy who does not like peas – yet his grandmother just doesn't get the message, as he continues to pile so many peas on his plate, it feels like he has eaten a hundred million peas!
Teacher Edition - A Hundred Million Peas (Level 22)
1. Reproduces each double-page-spread of the student book.
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums.
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Teacher orientation
• Teacher preparation
• Pre-reading discussion
• Visual and title literacy
• Page-by-page lessons
• Language features list – ideal for grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models
• Curriculum activities
A related title:
Don't Talk With Your Mouth Full (Level 19) A hilarious and very descriptive story about a boy who tries to tell his babysitter that things have landed on, and crept into, her sandwich!