Bark, Baxter, Bark! 6-pack (Level 23) 10% Discount
PAIRED FICTION: One Story, Two Perspectives
This title is paired with Lionel, the Sly Snake (Level 24)
Save and Buy all 16 Paired Fiction Titles
PAIRED FICTION Books Set
Chapter Book Synopsis: Jemma’s new puppy is barking. No matter what his owners do, the new puppy won’t stop barking. But is there a good reason?
Bark Baxter Bark! Teacher Edition (Only $8.00)
Teacher Edition Features
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Fiction literacy questions – e.g. precis, character and word study
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.