(paired fiction) Merry, Merry Magic Muddle 6-pack (Level 26) 10% Discount
PAIRED FICTION are UNIQUE pairs of fiction – each pair shares the same storyline but they are written from different characters' perspectives, and usually set in different time periods. Key vocabulary is repeated between each paired fiction.
THIS PAIRED FICTION is written from the perspective of Shelly (a reviewer for a newspaper) who reviews Carlton's magic show, but she ends up having more fun than she expected.
It is paired with Carlton Fumble, Conjuror (Level 25) which is written from the perspective of Carlton the magician, who fails at every magic trick in his show, but the audience reactions are unexpected.
SAVE and Buy all 16 Paired Fiction READERS
PAIRED FICTION Books Set
SAVE and Buy all 16 Paired Fiction TEACHER EDITIONS
PAIRED FICTION Teacher Editions Set
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Fiction literacy questions – e.g. precis, character and word study
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.