Wave Riders 6-pack (Level 23)
Term 4 GET 37% Discount – PAY DEC 21 or FEB 22
All 18 nonfiction titles @ Levels 21–26
- FULL PRICE for 6 copies of each title = $63
- 37% DISCOUNT PRICE for 6 copies of each title = $39.69
(Advise at CHECKOUT NOTES if you’ll pay by DEC 21 or FEB 22. An invoice will be sent with books in Term 4
Synopsis: Do you like having fun in the surf? Let’s go catch a wave and discover why some surf sports have become so popular.
Wave Riders (Teacher Edition - Level 23) (Only $8.00 each)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.