Park Safari 6-pack (Level 24) 10% Discount
Recount | HASS / Environment
In Park Safari Jim Jackson is joined by his twin sister Jen as they travel to some of the world’s most popular parks (e.g. Hyde Park, UK) and national parks (e.g. Kakadu), including the world's first national park (Yellowstone, USA). Australian Park Rangers working in NSW and WA tell us why they love their jobs! Includes Indigenous Park Rangers. This book perfectly pairs with our Level 8 Jim Jackson Brave Explorer where Jim Jackson first appears.
Park Safari Teacher Edition (Only $8.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.