Chocolate Celebrations 6-pack (Level 25) 10% Discount
Chocolate Celebrations features Haigh’s in South Australia – their chocolate-making process and chocolate bilbies. The book includes a procedure: an easy-to-make recipe called ‘A Modern Mexican Hot Chocolate’ with an introduction about the history of hot-chocolate-making in Central and South America. Also, includes an visual explanation of how chocolate fountains work.
Chocolate Celebrations Teacher Edition (Only $8.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
More related titles:
Sugar Natural or Added? New Edition
A Lip-smacking Smoothie Procedure
Don’t Talk With Your Mouth Full Humorous fiction
The King's Disappointing Dust (Level 25) A paired fiction title incorporates a history of early chocolate discovery.
Pierre's Peculiar Puddings (Level 26) A paired fiction title incorporates a history of early chocolate discovery.