Money! Money! Money! 6-pack (Level 26) 10% Discount
Synopsis: A cleverly written and designed book narrated by two squirrel characters. Supports financial maths units. Many fascinating facts, such as the use of non-traditional money (shells) to buy products in some places, today.
Money! Money! Money! Teacher Edition (Only $8.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
A World of Gold (Level 13) An information recount based on goldmining history in Bendigo, Australia.
(NEW) AUSTRALIA Thematic Books Pack
18-book Pack (Levels 8–30)