Extreme Survival 6-pack (Level 29) 10% Discount
Report | Ocean/Geography/Environment/Health
Synopsis: How do people live in extreme ocean and polar environments? Great for inquiry and problem solving units. Each chapter identifies how people find solutions to overcoming the challenges of living in very hot, cold, wet, crowded or isolated places.
Extreme Survival 6-pack
Extreme Survival Teacher Edition $8.00
Page-by-page comprehension, language features, activities, sight word lists and more.
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
More related titles: