Fly Further, Fly Faster, Fly Higher 6-pack (Level 30) 10% Discount
Report | Design/Technology/History
High-interest facts tracing the history of flight and famous people who have bravely flown further, faster and higher. Also features aircraft designs, and what forces enable aircraft to fly. Includes a case study of the inspirational Jacqueline who is an Air Traffic Controller at Melbourne Airport.
Fly Further, Fly Faster, Fly Higher 6-pack
Fly Further Faster Higher Teacher Edition only $8.00
Page-by-page comprehension, language features, activities, sight word lists and more.
More related titles:
Paper Planes to Supersonic Aircraft (NEW Level 31)
Fly Further Faster Higher Teacher Edition ($8.00 each)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.