The Literacy Tower
(25% Discount) Let's Go to Victoria (Level 31)
Ideal for Years 2–5 guided reading and independent projects
Humanities, Sciences, Technology, Arts, Sustainability and Indigenous Australians Cultures and Histories, and history of sport-events.
1. Welcome to Victoria
2. Indigenous Australians, Explorers and Immigrants
3. Port Phillip Bay, Melbourne
4. Notable People, Places, Melbourne
5. Dandenong Ranges, Freeway Art, Yarra Ranges
6. Mornington Peninsula and Wilsons Promontory
7. Phillip Island's Penguins and Victoria's Zoos
8. West to Geelong and the Great Ocean Road
9. Gold, Past and Present in Bendigo and Ballarat
10. The Grampians, Volcanoes and Silo Art
11. North to the River Murray and Paddlesteamers
12. Sports Precinct and Olympic Games, Melbourne
24-pages, 189mm x 200mm, colour.
SAVE 6-pack (6 each of Let's Go to Victoria)
FREE ACTIVITY SHEETS and ANSWER SHEETS PDF with EVERY 6-PACK ORDER
SAVE Series-set (1 each of the 7 Australian States and Territories titles)
Let's Go to New South Wales (Level 31); Let's Go to Western Australia (Level 31); Let's Go to Tasmania (Level 31); Let's Go to Victoria (Level 31); Let's Go to South Australia(Level 31); Let’s Go to the Territories (Level 31) and Let's Go to Queensland (Level 22)
Want more Victoria-content books? Click here.