The Riddle of Bloodstone Castle 6-pack (Level 29) 10% Discount
PAIRED FICTION: One Story, Two Perspectives
This title is paired with The Secret of Bloodstone Ruins (Level 30)
Save and Buy all 16 Paired Fiction Titles
PAIRED FICTION Books Set
A group of friends (in present-day) find a series of clues written as riddles at a castle's ruins – but do the clues lead them to the treasure buried in medieval times by Thorvald the Troubled. The medieval perspective set in Level 30 The Secret of Bloodstone Ruins? sees Thorvald the Troubled hide a series of clues in various places before hiding his treasure (before his castle was attacked).
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Fiction literacy questions – e.g. precis, character and word study
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.