Sticks, Stones, Balls and Pucks 6-pack (Level 21) 10% Discount
Synopsis: Which is the fastest sport? Discover some very fast and fun sports that are played with sticks, stones, balls or pucks. For example, the Winter Olympic sport of curling is presented as lists, images and diagrams. Also an American Indian sport and lacrosse are compared.
Teacher Edition - Sticks, Stones, Balls and Pucks (Only $8.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.
More sport-related titles: