Towers 6-pack (Level 27) 10% DISCOUNT
An Information Report that showcases a diverse range of towers from around the world, including Eureka Tower Melbourne and Q1 Queensland. Students will love the history, building specifications and where the world’s tallest towers are located?
Towers Teacher Edition only $8.00
Page-by-page comprehension, language features, activities, sight word lists and more.
More related titles:
Cool Castles NEW EDITION (Level 29) Historical towers!
Tree Houses (Level 6) Natural towers!
Towers Teacher Edition FEATURES (Only $8.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.