NEW EDITION Are All Plastics a Problem? 6-pack (10% Discount) Level 28
This new edition is a complete rewrite and redesign to update technology and issues of sustainability and key impacts on the environment. Features Replas, a Melbourne-based manufacturer of soft plastics products, which also makes school furniture made from recycled soft plastics, mainly supplied by REDcycle – a company that collaborates with supermarkets, such as Coles.
Are All Plastics a Problem? Teacher Edition NEW EDITION PDF ($8.00)
1. Designed to replicate the student book with teacher notes around the perimeter of each student book double-page-spread.
2. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
3. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.