Flush! 6-pack (Level 25) New Edition 10% Discount
New Edition has many new images, designs and information. A report with engaging chapter titles and a fun character that introduce each chapter in a fun and informative way. Features the history of toilets and toilet paper and explains what happens when toilets are flushed. A wide range of themes, such as sustainability and sanitation in poor places. Curriculum alignment – HASS, Earth and Space Science, Technology and Health.
Flush! Teacher Edition (Only $8.00)
1. Same size as the student book – reproduces each student book double-page-spread
2. Page-by-page teacher support – around perimeter of each student book double-page-spread
3. Highlights the wealth of teaching opportunities contained double-page-spread – aligned to the Australian and state curriculums
4. Ideal checklist of skills and teaching essentials – English language/literacy, related curriculum content areas and more.
Teacher Edition features:
• Pre-reading questions – e.g. glossary-in-context and inquiry
• Teacher preparation – e.g. synopsis, comprehension strategies
• Visual literacy questions – e.g. images, diagrams
• Nonfiction literacy questions – e.g. subheadings, captions, labels
• Page-by-page lessons – e.g. aligned to content sequence
• Language features list – e.g. grammar and spelling
• Comprehension – nine strategies e.g. literal, visual, connection, synthesis and more
• Writing models – e.g. excerpt from double-page-spread for explicit instruction
• Curriculum activities – e.g. written to enable student independence.